Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
• Costly end of year inventory write-offs
• Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
• Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format.
Inventory Control is recommended for:
• Light manufacturing and distribution centers
• Stock rooms & supply closets
• Inventory-carrying mobile trucks, ships or containers
• Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products.
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (a warehouse, truck fleet, stock room, or even a installation truck such as a TV or satellite installer) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcoded labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
This ready-to-use inventory tracking solution includes:
• Inventory Control software Standard (Std.) version
• 1 PC User license
• 1 Mobile device license (mobile device available separately)
• Integrated full version of WaspLabeler (barcode labeling software)
• Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
• Windows 2000, XP (SP2), Vista (32-bit), Server 2003 (32-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit)
• Pentium 4 (500 MHz) or better processor
• 512Mb RAM minimum (1Gb recommended)
• 1Gb of available hard drive
• CD-ROM Drive (for software installation)
Mobile Device Requirements
Windows Mobile or Windows CE (Palm OS is not supported)
• Windows® Mobile Requirements
o Windows Mobile 2003 or later
o 64MB of RAM
• Windows® CE Requirements
o Windows CE 4.2 or higher
o 64MB of RAM